HISTORICAL SOCIETY of HARFORD COUNTY, Inc.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF
JERUSALEM MILL


Jerusalem Mill
was begun in 1769 and finished in 1772. It is located along the "Little Falls of the Gunpowder." Flour under the label "White Silk" was shipped locally and around the world. It was known as Lee's Merchant Mill until the 1870s and was one of the largest mills in Maryland. Photographed by Elizabeth Wright Penski in June 1984


Jerusalem Mill, Photographed by Elizabeth Wright Penski in February 1985


Jerusalem Mill, Photographed in 2001


Jerusalem Mill, Photographed in December 2002

Return to Harford County Photographs

RETURN TO HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF HARFORD COUNTY