HISTORICAL SOCIETY of HARFORD COUNTY, Inc.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF
ROCK RUN MILL
Rock Run Mill was built in 1794. It is next to the Susquehanna River, the remains of the Susquehanna and Tidwater Canal, and the remains of one of the longest covered bridges in America. (Boehm, J.,Mill's past kept alive, The Aegis Weekender, South Bay, Homestead Publishing Co., Page 1, August 22, 2003.)


Rock Run Mill, Photographed in 2001


Rock Run Mill,
Photographed in 2001


Rock Run Mill, Photographed in 2001

Return to Harford County Photographs

RETURN TO HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF HARFORD COUNTY