HISTORICAL SOCIETY of HARFORD COUNTY, Inc.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF
JERUSALEM VILLAGE AREA


Model of Jerusalem Village, Jerusalem Mill, Photographed in 2005

Key to Model
Jerusalem Mill       Store 
Blacksmith Shop    Barn 
Jerusalem Road    Millrace 
Gun Shop    10  Jericho Road 
Little Gunpowder Falls    11  Jericho Covered Bridge 
Lee Mansion       


Blacksmith Shop, Photographed in July 2004


The Gun Shop (1772) was used to make walnut gunstocks during the American Revolutionary War.
Source: Harry J. Sanders, who led the efforts to restore the Mill and the Village.
Photographed by Elizabeth Wright Penski "Betty" in February 1985.


Inside the Gun Shop, Photographed in December 2002


Jericho Covered Bridge, built about 1855 over the Little Gunpowder River, renovated in the late 1980s.
Photographed in 2001


Kellville School, Photographed by Elizabeth Wright Penski "Betty" in June 1984 before it was torn down.


McCourtney's Store and Tenant House, Photographed in 2004

Return to Harford County Photographs

RETURN TO HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF HARFORD COUNTY